Sunday, November 17, 2013

Yard Work, Flat Tires, Random acts of Kindness and Rylan.

It has been an eventful week at the Cruz household. On Monday night we heard a knock at the door and opened it to see these lovely notes taped to the door.


They read, "I am thankful for your family," "I am thankful for you teaching me,"I am thankful for you coming to church," and "I am thankful for you being nice to me." Must have came from one of our wonderful Sunbeams (3-4 year old class we teach at church) and is JUST what I needed. The Sunday before we had kids crying, falling off their chairs, asking for mom, asking when it was time to go..etc. and I was thinking that Tony and I were not being very good teachers. The little notes were much appreciated and just what we needed to hear. Wish I knew who it was that surprised us to give them a big THANK YOU!!


When I got to work on Wednesday I noticed that the passenger side tire on the van was really really low. Thankfully Tony had earned a half day and was able to come over during my lunch break to put the spare on. When he arrived the tire was completely flat. It took us awhile to figure things out but we finally got the spare on. The spare was low too but drivable. Tony left me the car and took the van. Thank you for saving me Tony! (He didn't know I was taking theses pictures of him. :))


Rylan, as I post every week, is growing, growing, growing. I finally got him on video rolling over. He started rolling over in Oct.


He wore his first turtleneck this week. (Thanks to his primo Max)


I also got his laugh on tape too. Every time I turn on the camera he stops doing whatever he was doing but I caught it this time.


Rylan also is beginning to sit up on his own.



My Big boy!


And we FINALLY had Landscapers come to fix our yard. I have been SO excited to post these before and in-between pics. (We still have work to do) 








 I believe the last picture is the biggest change! That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment