Monday, November 4, 2013

Four Month Doctor's Appointment and fun at Nora's.

This morning Tony and I took Rylan to see the doctor for Rylan's four month check up. He is a growing boy. Tall and skinny with an above average sized head. (he gets that from his dad :) ) Since I haven't been good at updating my blog I thought I would post his stats from the beginning.

Day One
Weight: 8 lbs. 11 oz.
Height: 19.4 Inches

Day Seven
Weight: 8 lbs. 3 oz. (63%)
(This was an after NICU check-up so only weight was taken)

Day Twenty One
Weight: 9 lbs. 3 oz. (58%)
Height: 21.5 in. (77%)
Head Circ: 15.5 (99%)
BMI: 14.2

9 Weeks
Weight: 11 lbs. 9 oz. (39%)
Height: 23.8 in. (82%)
Head Circ.16.3 in. (96%)
BMI 14.8

4 Months
Weight: 13 lbs 3oz. (.09%)
Height 25 in. (40%)
Head Circ: 17.1 (94%)
BMI: 15

He did NOT like his shots today and it took me awhile to calm him down. The Doctor said we could start feeding him some solids if we chose to over the next couple months. I think Ill try at nights to see if he is interested. I'm pretty excited to see how he will react. :) My baby boy is growing up!!

Last night Tony, Mama Nora and I went to visit Aunt Nora and Tj for football and dinner. It was a fun visit and good eatin!


No comments:

Post a Comment