Sunday, November 3, 2013

October


Mom got after me for not keeping up with my blog so I decided to take my Mom and sisters advice and blog on Sunday mornings before attending church.

Life has been crazy for all of us. I am back at work full time and working on trying to create a good balance of everything that I need/want to get done. Between trying to be a good mother, working, being up all night, trying to keep the house clean and getting my runs in i'm at full exhaustion by the end of the week. I've developed a new appreciation for the weekend!

Tony has been a good support and understanding of all my crazy mood swings and has started to help out a lot more since I've gone back to work full time.

The last few months have flown by and my baby boy is now 4 months old! He can now roll over and grasp onto objects with his little hands. Most of the time you can find Rylan's hands in his mouth. He wont take a pacifer but loves to suck on his hands. :) He has located both his feet and hands and loves to watch how they move and what they can do for him. His little smile and laughter brighten up my days and let me know that my exhaustion is worth it.  Tomorrow Tony and I get to take him in for his four month check-up. I will post his stats tomorrow as well. He is getting so big!




We bought a skeleton onsie for Rylan for his first Halloween and went to our Church Halloween party to celebrate. Last year we bought a lot of candy and had 0 trick-or-treater's come to our house. This year we decided to save ourselves of the calories and didn't buy any candy. Of course our street was full of tricker-treaters, so we had to turn out the lights and not answer our door. Hopefully next year we will get it right...






Our is yard is over grown and taking over our house. We hired a Landscape company to come repair the yard last week but because of the rain and not being a "preferred customer" (rude) they never showed up when they said they were coming. Tony got fed up with them so we will try again this week to get someone else to come over. I will post before and after pictures!

Tony and I ran my first post-partum 5k at the beginning of October pushing Evan and Rylan. It felt good to be back to running races with the DRC. Pregnancy did a toll on my body but I've been working on losing the extra weight and getting back in to shape. Trixie ran her first post-partum 15k!



We love watching soccer on Saturday mornings. Joshua and Dallin played in their last soccer game for the season this Saturday.






Lastly, some pictures from a Sunday stroll we took a few weeks ago. Hope to keeping my blogging up to date from now on!



No comments:

Post a Comment