Sunday, November 10, 2013

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Ok, Ok I know, It is not even Thanksgiving yet... Last Saturday we went to a store called Half to Half and saw Christmas Tree's were on sale. We couldn't pass up the good deal so we purchased the tree, and set it up on Monday. 


We do not have stockings out yet and still have our Thanksgiving Pumpkins out. We are doing two Holidays at once. In fact Rylan was wearing his pumpkin pj's the night we put up the tree.


Because Rylan is getting bigger I decided he should try his jumper out that the De Hoyos gave him. He LOVED it and was laughing the whole time.



Lastly, I didn't capture the smile, but love when Rylan wakes up and I walk in his room and he smiles at me. This picture was taken after his afternoon nap yesterday.

Not too much else going on in the Cruz house hold. We are hoping to get the Landscape guys out this week to fix our yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment