Sunday, July 28, 2013

- Leaving the Nest-


Every time I have left the house I have had really bad anxiety. I am told it is normal but its been hard for me to venture out of the house with Rylan. I think about every wrong thing that could happen and I am uncomfortable about nursing in public because its all so new to me.

Today I left the house for four hours. FOUR hours. Its a record and I was proud of myself. Today Tony, Rylan and I went to Target to buy a gift for Lili's first birthday. After the store we went to Tia Mary's for Lili's pool party. It was a success! Rylan had a few crying fits but we made it through. I even nursed once. Tony took me to an empty room to nurse. He was a great support tonight and made sure I was comfortable at all times. Thank you Tony!


It was great seeing everyone and celebrating one year with Lili. She is a sweet, special girl and we are blessed to have her in our lives. I especially enjoyed seeing all the newborns together. Babies are hard work but are such a blessing. 


Before the babies


Introducing Isabella, Rylan and Julian

Tomorrow we will go to church for the first time. We are going to dress Rylan in his new missionary onesie Shally and Saul made for him. It is adorable. I will post pictures of him wearing it tomorrow. 

Time to go feed Rylan and hopefully get some sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment