Monday, July 29, 2013

-! First Sunday with Rylan !-

We made it to sacrament meeting for the first time yesterday with Rylan. He slept the entire hour and mom pretty much did too. We had a rough night but I was determined to make it. Next week we will make all three hours and teach our 3 year old class. It shall be a challenge! Below is Rylan and Dad in their white shirts and ties. Shally and Saul made the onesie for Rylan. Sooo cute!


I have been having body image issues lately. I know I am only 4 weeks postpartum and I also had a c-section but I am really tired of not fitting into any clothes ...:/ Yesterday I was feeling good until I had Tony take this picture of me and Rylan on his first day going to church. (thus the cropped photo) Its time for me to get into gear. I know I cant exercise yet but I can have a healthier diet. Time to get motivated!


Today Leah came to visit Rylan and I while mom and the boys shopped for back to school gear. She always can put a smile on my face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment