Tuesday, July 23, 2013

!- 3 Weeks -!

Today Grandma Nora and I took Rylan to his "2 week" appointment although today he is 3 weeks exactly. I was grateful for Grandma's help as I am not comfortable taking the baby out alone in public yet. I was nervous for this heel-prick today but he took it like a champ and only yelled out once. Such a brave little boy. The doctor said he is looking good and growing as he should. Here is Rylan's 3 weeks stats.


Weight
9.3 lbs (58%)

Height
21.5 inches

Head Circ
15.5 In

BMI
14.2

I cant believe it has already been three weeks. This mama has been super tired as baby is going through his 3 week growth spurt. He is hungry ALL THE TIME...especially at night. The house currently looks like it has been hit by a few tornadoes and is in need of a good cleaning. Maybe ill have more energy tomorrow.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment