Monday, April 7, 2014

So its April..

March flew by and its already April 7th... Rylan has started "talking." I went to the shooting range for the first time. Rylan got his first stomach bug.  I ran 100 miles in one month. Rylan turned 9 months old and got his first hair cut. I ran a half marathon and Tony and I celebrated our two year anniversary. We also celebrated Mom's and Michael's birthdays and had a tree fall on our power line. That's all I can think of at the moment from looking at pictures. And we are off..

Rylan's first word was "Da Da." I keep working on him to say Mama but he is not interested.



We noticed one day that the lights kept flickering on and off in our house and our cable wasn't working. We called our cable guy and found out a tree in our back yard had fallen on the cable and electricity lines. Tony bought a drill and got to work. 



Tony took me to the shooting range for a date and then to CC's pizza. I wasn't a very fun date. After a few turns with the gun I was done. Even with the noise ear covers, it was just too loud. The smell of the gun smoke didn't sit well with my stomach either. Glad I got to go once though and experience it.




Mom's birthday was the 30th of March. I got to use my cricut to craft some of her gifts. You can tell I am a beginner but it was fun. Love my mom SOOO much. She is an amazing women!! Happy Birthday!



Michael had a birthday too. We got to go to the park and grill hot-dogs and play at the playground. This was the first time we have taken Rylan to the park. We couldn't understand why he didn't appear to be enjoying himself. Later we found out it was the beginning of a three day stomach bug. We did get a few pictures though.





We also made a cake for Michael's birthday. We are thinking about doing something like this for Rylan's party as well in July.


And to end March. I ran 100 miles total in the month of March. Feels good to see this!


We took Rylan in for this first hair cut. He did SO GOOD. There were no tears and it turned out so cute. Thanks Brenda!



I ran my 6th half-marathon on Saturday with Teresa and Lizeth. (Missed ya Nora!) It was perfect weather. Everyone did SO good.




Tony and I celebrate on 2nd year anniversary this month. We got each other Nike+ GPS watches for running. I used it for the first time at the half. Cant wait to use it more. Tony also wrote a sweet note for me on facebook. I don't get nice notes like these too often so I have to share it has much as possible when I do get them.

"I'm so happy that I made the decision to track this girl down 3 years ago. Today is our two year anniversary. Its been really amazing. Im glad that I have a small family and not lonely in this world."



And last but not least....our baby boy turned 9 months old. Today I took him into the doc for his nine month check up and blood draw. He didn't like the blood draw very much.



Here are his stats: 
Weight-16.4 (5%)
Height-27.3 (9%)
Head- 18.3 (87%)

He is a little boy with a big head but is still growing as he should. Love him SOO much!!



And that's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. way to go jenny! love all the updates :) rylan's such a tiny peanut! but he's absolutely adorable :) I wish I could have run with y'all :) cute update!

    ReplyDelete