Friday, April 24, 2015

So Its April again...2015

So It has been an entire year since I have blogged. I have been updating myself on my family and friends blogs and have decided it's time to start up again. I will not re-cap all of the past year..there is just too much but will start out fresh today!

Currently...



Tony has now been at his "new" job for an entire year now and it has been working out great! He is also playing Soccer at the Rise for a 30 year and older team. His team has won the Championship 3 seasons in a row now. Maybe I should go watch... He is also coaching a soccer team for the first time. He was nervous at first but has been doing a great job! Something I am very proud of is he completed his first half marathon!


I remember praying the whole time that he would cross the finish line happy and not hurt. :) This picture was at the end so my prayers were answered. He has promised me that he will complete some of his "Honey do" lists before this summer so stayed tuned for house improvements!


My sweet boy turns 2 in 2 months! I can't explain in words how much I love this kid. What a joy and blessing he has been in my life. He loves to say goodbye and blow kisses. Rylan's favorite song to sing is Wheels on the bus and he is very good at the actions. He loves mowing the lawn with dad and being outside as much as possible!




We are working on getting Rylan to speak/learn more words. I worry because I feel he is a little behind. He has been in and out of time out a lot as he is learning what he can get away with. He loves to push mom's buttons!




I am pregnant with baby BOY number 2! I will be outnumber by one more Boy in September. We held a gender reveal party and it was a lot of fun.







We are nervous for what the future will bring but excited! I think that catches us back up! Hope to keep up with blogging this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment