Sunday, March 2, 2014

End of February at the Cruz's

This is my favorite time on Sunday mornings. Although 1:00 church start time is rough on us, I really enjoy my Sunday mornings while my two boys sleep! Ahhh silence. :)


We have been to lots of Birthday Parties this month. Most recently Evan West, turning 1 and Yahir Perez Jr, turning 3. This last year as flown by! I feel like Trixie was just bringing Evan home. Rylan loves visiting his cousins and playing with them. We are so lucky to have so many cousins his age.









Texas weather has been crazy. 80 degrees one day and 20 the next with freezing ice. We have been trying to make the most of the sunny days.



 We took Ry to Bass Pro shop for this first time yesterday so he could see the fish. He was tired, so he wasnt very interested, but we got some good snap shots.




Tony starts a new job on Friday. We are nervous but feel very blessed and excited for this new opportunity of our family. Wishing him the best of luck! I've been working and training for my half marathon. We are up to 10 miles, which we ran yesterday. It was real tough but I'm coming along. Rylan is 8 months today and is such a good baby. We love him SO much!! Cant wait to see the new things he learns this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment